The Speed awareness and accident procedure training course is 1 of the 5 JAUPT approved Driver CPC modules offered as part of your 35 hour compulsory PCV or LGV driver CPC periodic training.
It will raise awareness towards the attitudes surrounding the misuse of speed and the consequences of speeding. This module will hopefully improve knowledge and skills in identifying different speed limit areas.
We will also show how to recognise road behaviours in other drivers.
- Understanding speed limits
- Hazard perception
- Effects of tired driving
- Mobile phones and texting
- Banksman signals
What do I need to do?
- You simply have to attend the 7 hour training course as part of your Driver CPC training (35 hours total required to complete your Driver CPC legal requirement)
- There are no exams or tests to take, just bring both parts of your Driving Licence on the day
- We will update your Licence within days of attending
£75.00 + VAT per person.
Make a provisional booking
Course code: CRS7327/1593