The Manual handling and load security training course is 1 of the 5 JAUPT approved Driver CPC modules offered as part of your 35 hour compulsory PCV or LGV driver CPC periodic training.
All drivers who fall under the EU Directive 2003/59 that wish to gain an understanding of the correct Manual Handling Procedures and how to safely load a vehicle.
We aim to develop drivers skills in the loading of vehicles, showing correct ways in which goods should be handled. We also aim to update drivers knowledge on the security elements of securing the vehicle and the goods to the required standards.
- Health and road safety
- Safe loading of freight
- Understanding injuries and how to avoid them
- Manual handling Process
- Safe lifting practices in the workplace
- Understanding offences
- Loading containers
- Fines and fixed penalties
- Driver safety
What do I need to do?
- You simply have to attend the 7 hour training course as part of your Driver CPC training (35 hours total required to complete your Driver CPC legal requirement)
- There are no exams or tests to take, just bring both parts of your Driving Licence on the day
- We will update your Licence within days of attending
£75.00 + VAT per person.
Make a provisional booking
7 hours, starting at 9.00 am.
Course code: CRS7326/1593