The First aid training course is 1 of the 5 JAUPT approved Driver CPC modules we offer as part of your 35 hour compulsory PCV or LGV driver CPC periodic training.
The 7 hour course will enable a driver to check a casualty for muscular and skeletal damage.
- Drivers will learn how to save a life by using emergency life support techniques.
- They will learn the steps to take when first arriving at the scene of an accident and how to assist others to take control of the situation.
- This is a great opportunity for employers to demonstrate that their drivers are a valuable asset to the community. Drivers will have the skills to potentially save lives.
What do I need to do?
- You simply have to attend the 7 hour training course as part of your Driver CPC training (35 hours total required to complete your Driver CPC legal requirement)
- There are no exams or tests to take, just bring both parts of your Driving Licence on the day
- We will update your Licence within days of attending
This very important course is delivered by one of the most highly experienced trainers in the South West.
£90.00 + VAT per person