The Driver hours and tachographs course is 1 of the 5 JAUPT approved Driver CPC modules we offer as part of your 35 hour compulsory PCV or LGV periodic training.
It is designed to explain to drivers the reasons behind the need for Tachographs, what information they provide to the authorities and how they can help the driver.
The 7 hour course will discuss driver’s hours in both UK and Europe. It will explain what they mean to the driver and what needs to be known to stay safe and legal.
£75.00 + VAT per person.
Make a provisional booking
- Understand the need for CPC. Rules, regualtions, duties and penalties under drivers hours & tachographs
- Application of regulations
Who should attend?
All drivers of commercial vehicles over 3.5 tonnes.
What do I need to do?
- You simply have to attend the 7 hour training course as part of your Driver CPC training (35 hours total required to complete your Driver CPC legal requirement)
- There are no exams or tests to take, just bring both parts of your Driving Licence on the day
- We will update your Licence within days of attending
7 hours, starting at 9.00 am.
Where is the training held?
We have a brand new training room conveniently located at Gloucestershire airport. Ideal if coming from Gloucester and the surrounding area, Birmingham, Wales, Bristol or further a field.
Course notes, drinks and certificate of attendance will be provided.
(Please note we do not supply lunch)